Jul 15, 2011

How to spot an intern thats going to be super-hit doctor in the future.Or how not.

No.I dont get pissed when a patient or an attendant calls me sister and my male co-intern as doctor.
NO.I wont talk in length, with expressions and hand movements about a complicated case of wound cleaning and dressing I did that day and tell how horrible i felt after yelling at a woman in labor to shut up when doing my first episiotomy.
And Im definitely NOT excited about another day of routine paper work and running around blood banks.
Reason for my rant here:Somebody I know does everything above and talk hours about the same while I sit there and roll my eyes over the stories, only to be judged by my non-medical friends as how that somebody has the spark that makes a successful doctor and me..hmmmmm..I will gain interest eventually, maybe ?
I cant blame them.Obviously.They are my friends.They are always wrong.
Then why the post?
LOOK IM WRITING STUFF ABOUT HOSPITALS WHILE SHES JUST TALKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, won't you? =)