May 25, 2009

Being right

I don’t remember who said it and when..but I happened to read this idea quite a few times as when in doubt whether doing something is right , just imagine what it would be like if everyone else also did it.

If you ever want to rob or kill anyone just imagine how it would be if everybody starts doing that , be it for the same reason as yours or even sillier ones.

This is what a healthy understanding of the concept is according to the citer. Earlier today i was wondering if i did a right thing choosing to study medicine. It was then i thought of the above idea. LOL..no i don’t think it’d right if everybody did take up medicine as their course..! we do need others..engineers , architects, designers, drivers , mechanics...!!

So bringing me back to my original musing of the day..my course ! well iam not sure if that is right or not..All i know..STOP OVERTHINKING..!!!

Seriously , try not giving much of unnecessary significance to our stay here on the planet..being happy go lucky sounds terrific..!!

Atleast thats going to be my call for a few more happier days.!!

Happy life ahead Gift with a bow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something, won't you? =)