Apr 3, 2013

Random Stuff

If you had 30 days for yourself, with nothing but freedom to do what you wanted to do, what would you do?
No making plans with others, its only about and limited to you. 
Me? Eat, Sleep massively, read if I came across something good and TV!
Most importantly, I would want to read about my favorite subject, obstetrics and gynecology. In fact, I hardly read Dutta textbook of Obs. in my final yr MBBS just cos I saw a few PGs holding that book, told myself I would read it later. Maybe I should just ask for suggestions about this.
What I would hate to do? Think about stuff that doesn't matter, stories that exist only in my head. If only that was easy!
You know how we stumble across something just when we need to? My Zite feed had this for me today. Makes sense.
This is my summer of  '13. This and cranberry juice!


2 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds lovely. I could do with some time off like that. Though my pick of books would be a bit different ;)

    Hmm.. I'll have to think about this some more, but you might just have inspired a post from me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Simi! Thanks for dropping by :) I'd love to read your post, do share the link soon!

      Delete

Say something, won't you? =)