Mar 13, 2011

I really cant think of any title..that random!

So I'm bored.So I shall blog.

Human beings and other things I dont really understand ( in no particular order):

>Fair & Lovely..and its bullshit about women suddenly getting confident after becoming faaairr..Fairness cream for men is a bigger crap.

.Non-vegetarian haters/To-let boards reading 'Only for vegetarians'..Hulloo did the reason that the human race made it this far because of staying on top of the food chain ever occur to you ?!

.Morning people..This I want to be !

.People who talk,preach,advise.Just talk,preach,advise...a lot! Seriously you made me maha resistant to all those inspiring sentences just by using them. Impossible is nothing/Sky is the limit..nah nothing hits me now :(

.Smokers (btw How do you guys puff out rings ???? that actually is a skill!! )

.People who take facebook's 'whats on your mind?' box literally

.People who 'hate' all the newest best stuff to sound cooooooooooool.

.Killjoys/ askers of 'So why you excited?' I'm killing you in my head now, thats why

.P30pLE whuu tok LiKE thizz..U get on ma nrvezz!!1

.Desperate chicks/Wannabes/Posers/cheap liquor mentality cheapos (theres something about this that gets me)

.People who are my exact opposites/ wait that I can be myself..half my life.


(Dear anyone,everyone,the future if-ever-changed me: No offence meant.)

2 comments:

Say something, won't you? =)